Are you overwhelmed with words, information and social media? Do you need help figuring out what to say, who to say it to and the best ways to get your message out? Would you feel more focused if you had key messages that connected and resonated with your internal and external audiences?
What Can I Do for You?
- Identify and understand the essence of your communication challenges;
- Help you make your communication clear, simple and memorable;
- Suggest successful solutions and propose a plan.
I have experience in a wide range of communication needs:
- CSR/sustainability reporting/presentations
- Communication audits/strategic planning
- Speech/presentation development
- Mission/vision creation
- Key message development
- Stakeholder storytelling
- Promotional materials
- Writing for the web
“Mary-Ellen directed the development of the Toronto Community Foundation’s new website. A consummate professional, she possesses a high level of energy and imagination and was able to set the direction of the project under minimum supervision and built an excellent rapport with the entire Foundation staff. Mary-Ellen is very knowledgeable about customer/donor relationship management as well as the challenges facing the not for profit sector.„
Marketing & Communications
Toronto Community Foundation