As a Certified Professional Co-Active Coach (CPCC, ACC), I begin with the assertion that people are naturally creative, resourceful and whole. Each individual coaching relationship is unique and involves listening on many levels, powerful questions, trust and intuition to evoke transformation. It is a 100% focused “recharging conversation” for clients to tap into the energy they need to move forward.
What Can I Do for You?
- Get a clear sense of what matters most to you right now;
- Consider where you want to be, what you want to accomplish and who you want to reach;
- Work with you to create a plan that taps into your best ideas;
- Support you to embrace a leadership mindset to stretch and transform yourself as a leader;
- Deliver The Leadership Circle Profile™ Self Assessment / 360 to focus leadership development goals;
- Hold you accountable and empower you to keep moving forward to achieve your dreams and goals.
You will feel supported and inspired to achieve your personal and professional best.
Who I Work With
- Mid to senior level managers/executives including small and medium size business owners;
- Physicians, nurses, midwives and other health care professionals working within hospital setting, community or in private practice;
- Individuals embarking on a new stage in life (career change, starting a business, retirement, empty nest etc).
Confidentiality is an imperative for each coaching relationship and I take this very seriously. As a CPCC and ACC accredited through Coaches Training Institute (CTI), I adhere to the Ethical Guidelines of the International Coach Federation (ICF).
About Co-Active Coaching
Co-Active Coaching is valuable to any personal or professional change initiative. Today, coaching and a coaching skill set for leaders is invaluable given the increased expectation for leaders to possess emotional intelligence and associated people skills.
About The Leadership Circle Profile™
Fabulous, at a glance (versus realms of paper) all in one Self Assessment / 360 Degree Assessment. Learn more here The Leadership Circle Profile and get your copy of Mastering Leadership which includes The Leadership Circle Profile™ Self Assessment.
David Jacobs MD, FRCPC, Chair of the Section of Diagnostic Imaging OMA, Executive VP OAR
Cohort Five Physician Coaching Group, 2014/2015 Schulich Executive Education Centre/OMA/CMA Physician Leadership Development Program
Rebecca Fried, BHSc, MSc, CPCC, PhD Student