Often organizations know that they need to be proactive in the areas of social responsibility and sustainability but end up being more reactive. Social responsibility is complex and brings many challenges. It’s not just for big companies. Small and medium enterprises and NGOs can also benefit from a strong social, financial and environmental bottom line.
What Can I Do for You?
- Support you in your social responsibility journey;
- Focus your vision for what you want to achieve;
- Bring fresh perspective to create your own definition for sustainability;
- Show you how social responsibility becomes strategic through integration;
- Help you to communicate your position to stakeholders.
Clients trust me to simplify the challenging concepts. I facilitate a collaborative and structured approach while maintaining an entrepreneurial mindset. You will save time and money and feel good too.
VP Corporate Communications
Former Corporate Social Responsibility Advisor
Member Development Manager
Canadian Business for Social Responsibility
Leo Faragalli, Corporate Social Responsibility Student